We are looking for a full time administrative assistant to support our management team in our office in Bramley. The candidate must be proficient in Microsoft office especially word, excel and outlook and have the self-motivation and ability to operate on their own.
The role would suit someone experienced in the following aspects:
- Maintain and update the quality systems documentation including internal audits.
- Monitor project costs and completion paperwork.
- Checking on supplier accounts/ documentation and payments
- Produce basic commercial reports including purchase ledger invoices and statements.
- Have professional communication skills to communicate with clients and suppliers on a regular basis.
- General office/ building management duties
Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to our office address for the attention of Tim Adams.